You can make DIY Easter eggs so easily and you can keep them for years to come. The picture above is my collection for three years.
Plastic Easter eggs are great because you can open them up and put candy or treats in them. You should be able to get them at your local store and decorations will be at your local craft store, or are sometimes at your local market. You may even have decorations in your craft closet.
DIY Faberge Eggs
- 12 Plastic Eggs Various Colors
- 4 Rhinestone Strips Various Colors
- Peel a coordinating colored rhinestone strip off the plastic
- Wrap the strip around the top portion of the egg
- Add any other decorations you want