So far in my searching, I have found out some interesting things. Did you know there is something called International Talk Like a Pirate Day? I didn’t, but now I do.
I’ve been having fun on Youtube downloading songs for the party. I’m listening to them as I type this. Here’s a link to it if you want to listen, Pirate Party Playlist.
[GAN_Image orientation=”horizontal” maxads=”1″ width=”468″ height=”60″ ifwidth=”468″ ifheight=”63″ target=”new”]
- Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Song
- Pirate Tavern Music
- Heroes Of Might And Magic IV – Sea Theme
- I Am a Pirate!
- Jolly Roger Singing ‘A Pirate Life for Me’
- Fifteen man on the Deadman’s Chest
- Pirates: Hoist The Colours
- Swashbuckling Songs – I am the Pirate king
- Modern Major General Grievous 1
- Blow the Man Down
- Shiver My Timbers
- The Legend of Davy Jones
- The Little Mermaid – Fathoms Below
- Pirate’s life
- Captain Hook
- Spongebob Square Pants (it IS a little kid party, after all)
- The Chocolate Chip Pirates
- George Harrison – The Pirate Song (after he lost the rights to Oh My Lord)
- The Non-Commissioned Officers – Ahead of the Wave
1 Whilst looking for a decent version of Major General, I came across this wonderful spoof featuring characters from Star Wars.